Monday 26 March 2012

BBC Radio Leicester



My Dad, Paddy Callaghan.




If you were listening to Radio  Leicester today you may have heard me talking about my blog, The Irish in Leicester.  I had contacted them, sure that there would be an audience for our work over here at The Emerald Centre: and of course there is.


As you'll hear me say, my story is your story. And our story is the story of many, many immigrants who have come to this country and beyond.

The interview was part of a 3 hr programme so you'll want to listen in around 2hrs 9mins to 2hrs. 20.

Click here to listen again to  BBC Radio Leicester, The Irish in leicester.


If you'd like to be involved contact us on 0116 276 9186 or pop in to:
The Emerald Centre, Gipsy Lane, Leicester. LE5 OTB

Click here to view a map of The Irish in Leicester.

No comments:

Post a Comment